TERMS, CONDITIONS AND
Cancellation and No Show Policy
1. For any request to “cancel a reservation” – total or partial – or to reduce the number of nights or rooms, that we receive up to 90 days prior to scheduled starting date of the trip, the penalty is forfeiture of the deposit paid to guarantee that reservation.
2. For any request to “cancel a reservation” – total or partial - or to reduce the number of nights or rooms that we receive between 89 to 61 days prior to the scheduled starting of the trip, you will receive a penalty for 50% of the price of this package.
3. For any request to cancel a reservation” – total or partial - or to reduce the number of nights or rooms we receive between 60 to 31 days prior to the scheduled start date of the trip, you will receive a penalty for 70% of the price of this package.
4. For any request to cancel a reservation” – total or partial - or to reduce the number of nights or rooms that we receive 30 days or less prior to the scheduled start date of the trip, you will receive a penalty for 100% of the price of this package.
The penalty for reducing nights or the anticipated departure date from the hotels – once you are in the destination – or "No Shows" is 100% of the value of rooms you are cancelling. There will be no refund in this case.
A reduction of more than 40% of the initial “allotment of rooms” reserved with the hotels in the beginning, may be considered by the hotels as a “full cancellation” of the reservation, so they could apply the penalty for full cancellation of rooms - but that would be at the discretion of the hotels.
* Notice of cancellation of reservations, must be received in writing by at our e-mail address: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com . Request for refunds must be received within thirty days after your notice of cancellation at the same e-mail address.
* No refunds will be made for missing transfers or sightseeing tours due to changes or delays in airline schedules. Any issue affecting the quality of your hotel accommodations must be addressed directly with the management of the hotel.
* For reservations involving hotels, car or limo rental, airline reservations, and some tour operators, the refund policies established by those companies and not those of Mercy Travel, will apply.
* After you have arrived and wish to make changes, every effort will be made to accommodate your requests, however we cannot guarantee such changes will be possible. Refunds for cancellations of any bookings are not possible after you have arrived.
It is preferable that your reservation be received by us one month prior to your arrival. Reservations received less than 30 days prior to your arrival, or any last minute reservations are subject to the availability of rooms at any of the requested location (s).
The customer, travel agency or sales promoter has reserved their package or any other service, only when the money for his/her reservation has been fully credited into any of the payment means specified by Mercy Travel.
The payments may be received in US Dollars.
MERCY TRAVEL accepts Bank Deposit, Wire Transfer, American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa credit/debit cards, PayPal and Payoneer. In any case where Mercy Travel has not received from the client any payment is due, Mercy Travel will contact the client and all items of booking or reservation will be held for 48 hours before being cancelled.
Mercy Travel will not disclose any of your Personal Information to third parties. All information we receive from you will be used only to confirm your vacation package or itinerary and occasionally to let you know about new services or products. All credit card information received from our clients is sent by the customer through a secure socket layer credit card form that is encrypted to insure maximum security for our customers. We do not sell your data to third parties.
MERCY TRAVEL accepts all major credit/debit cards